What will you do?
• Prepare financial, business, product and market assessments on specific eCommerce merger and acquisition targets
• Work with executive team to highlight risks and opportunities for M&A targets; oversee the due diligence process, including legal, financial, commercial and tax due diligence
• Make assessments regarding intellectual property, high-level contract terms, competitive analysis, risk analysis and compliance within the due diligence process
• Work closely/coordinate activities with all departments across including operations, marketing, legal, and supply chain, and more
What does it take?
• Wealth of experience in small/mid-cap investment banking or private equity; eCommerce experience a plus
• High-level analytical and strategy experience
• Highly organized self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field; MBA a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization and attention to detail